The co-curricular activities aim at overall development of a child’s personality and skills. The child is given training in various activities like Karate, Yoga, Western Music, Classical Music, Classsical Dance, Carpentry, Chess, Art & Craft, Gymnastics, Chess, and Skating. Talented students are sent for inter school competitions and many have won laurels in numerous categories.
The annual ‘Youth Festival’ is hosted by the Interact Club of the school and organized by the Higher Secondary students every year. Several schools vie with each other in many competitions for attaining the championship The ‘Guru-Shishya Meet’ is yet another cultural programme, where the teachers and pupils take part together as a team and compete with other schools. Furthermore, the school also takes active part in Duke of Edinburgh International Award for young people Award scheme.
- ‘Fiesta’ – inter class and inter house competitions
- Interest day – Exhibiting the skills of students
- Orientation programme for new teachers
- Regular in-service development programmes
- Personality development
- Guidance & counselling by Educational Psychologists
- Special care for learning disorders
- Remedial classes for late bloomers
- Child centered approach
- Experiential learning
- No corporal punishment
- Self-disciplined students